The Langford gets an update with streamlined hood adjustment, additional drop-in pockets, and added backpack straps. This stylish urban piece is similar to the Chateau parka but is slightly longer for greater leg protection. With a storm flap over the center front zipper and two interior pockets, Langford offers clean lines and a modern look - all in an uncompromisingly protective parka. Customize your parka and extend the coverage of your hood with a variety of our interchangeable Hood Trim accessories.
Arctic Tech® - polyester & cotton
625 Fill Power Responsibly Sourced Duck Down
Made in Canada
• Adjustable down-filled tunnel hood and collar adds warmth and element protection
• Hood features a removable zipper guard for the option of changing your hood trim for a customized look and added protection (this jacket is not compatible with Heritage hood trims).
• Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
• Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
• CORDURA® piping detail around cuff adds durability in high abrasion areas.
• Sleek interior hanging lining with backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
• Placket over 2-way zipper that unzips from the bottom for added range of motion or ventilation. Storm flap underneath zipper adds a layer of protection
• 4 exterior pockets: 2 fleece-lined hand warmer pockets, 2 lower pockets with top flap and snap closures
• 3 interior pockets: 1 security pocket with zipper closure and 2 mesh drop-in pockets
This product runs large