Gift Card Drawing Official Rules:
No Purchase Is Necessary to Enter or Win.
Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chance of Winning.
1. Eligibility: The Boyds Philadelphia Gift Card Drawing is open to persons who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry. Void where prohibited. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Employees of Boyds Philadelphia and its affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotional agencies, judges, and the immediate family members (herein, defined as spouse, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses, regardless of residence, and any person living in such a person's household, whether related or not) of each are not eligible to participate.
2. Entry Period: The Boyds Philadelphia Gift Card Drawing is a monthly promotion (referred to hereafter as “Monthly Entry Period”). Each Monthly Entry Period begins at 12:00am EST on the first day of the month and ends at 11:59pm EST on the last day of the same month. A monthly random drawing will be conducted from all eligible entries received per Monthly Entry Period.
3. How to Enter: There are two (2) methods of entry: the Online Method of Entry and the Mail-In Method of Entry outlined below.
i) Online Method of Entry: During each Monthly Entry Period, eligible participants can enter the Gift Card Drawing by completing the feedback survey emailed to you. You will automatically be entered into the Gift Card Drawing ("Online Entry"). Inappropriate comments in the feedback survey will be disqualified.
ii) Mail-In Method of Entry: To enter the Gift Card Drawing, you may submit a mail-in entry. To enter via this method, handwrite your first and last name, street address, phone number and email address on a piece of paper, insert the paper in a #10 envelope and mail your entry via first-class mail to: Boyds Philadelphia Gift Card Drawing, 1818 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103 ("Mail-In Entry"). Each mail-in entry must be mailed separately. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, illegible or postage-due mail. To be eligible for a given monthly random drawing, your mail-in entry(ies) must be postmarked during the applicable Monthly Entry Period and received within seven (7) days later.
Online Entry and Mail-In Entry will be referred to as “Entry(ies)” from this point on. All eligible monthly Entries received will not roll over to the subsequent Monthly Entry Period. If no eligible entry is received in a given Monthly Entry Period, that monthly prize will not be awarded. Entries using macro, robotic, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, deceiving or using other unfair playing practices. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. The "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the affected entry will be deemed ineligible.
4. Prizes and Their Approximate Retail Values ("ARV"): A $100 Boyds Philadelphia Gift Card ("Gift Card") will be awarded to each monthly winner. One (1) prize per Monthly Entry Period will be selected at random in this Sweepstakes. Usage of Gift Card is subject to the terms and conditions on the Gift Card and at https://www.boydsphila.com/pages/giftcards. Gift Card is awarded on an “as is” basis, and cannot be redeemed for cash or used as payment for purchases of additional Gift Cards or as an adjustment to prior purchase(s) or applied as payment on any account. Gift Card will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
Odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible Entries received during a given Monthly Entry Period. Prizes pictured in advertising, marketing or promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only. Any applicable taxes and all other costs/expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of each winner. Limit: one (1) prize per household.
Prizes are nontransferable, and no substitutions or cash redemptions will be made, other than as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, of equal or greater monetary value if a prize cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, as described for any reason.
5. Random Drawing and Notification: One (1) potential winner will be selected each month by random drawing under the supervision of the Administrator whose decisions are final and binding. Each monthly random drawing will be conducted approximately one (1) weeks after the end of each Monthly Entry Period. Potential winners need not be present to win, and will be contacted by email, phone or mail on or about two (2) business days after the random drawing using the contact information given at the time of entry. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address, and/or telephone number of entrants. Prize forfeiture may result from any of the following: i) a prize notification is returned as undeliverable; ii) winner is otherwise found to be ineligible; iii) winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason; and iv) any other non-compliance with these Official Rules. In the event of any prize forfeiture, the Sponsor or Administrator may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. Attempts may be made to notify up to three (3) alternate winners for the unfulfilled prize; after which the unfulfilled prize will not be awarded. Once each potential winner's eligibility is verified, he/she will be confirmed as a winner. Prize will be sent to the winner approximately thirty (30) days from the date each winner is confirmed. The Sponsor is not responsible for any returned undeliverable prize and such prize will be forfeited.
7. General: Entrants must have a valid email address, and it is entrant's responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in email address. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and Administrator on all matters relating to the Gift Card Drawing, which are final and binding. Winners are responsible for all local, state and federal taxes on the prizes, including sales or use taxes. By participating, each entrant agrees to, releases and holds the Gift Card Drawing Entities and their respective divisions, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively "Releasees") harmless from any injury, loss or damage to person, including death, personal injury or loss or damage to property due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly to the acceptance or use/misuse of a prize, participation in any promotion-related activity or participation in the Sweepstakes. By accepting a prize, each winner agrees, where imposing such condition is legal, that Sponsor and their designees shall have the right, but not the obligation, to use of his/her name, city and state of residence and/or likeness for advertising and publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without further compensation, permission or notification and, upon request, will confirm consent to such use in writing. Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the offer or administration of this Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of winners and prizes. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between statements contained in any materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes as planned is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to abbreviate, modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes and award each prize from among all eligible Entries received up to that date. All disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity (individually, "Claim") arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes, the meaning or interpretation of the rules or any prize awarded shall be resolved by applying the laws of the State of Pennsylvania, without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in the state or federal courts within that state. All Claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and all Claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event include attorneys' fees, and under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and waives all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
8. Sponsor: Boyds Philadelphia., 1818 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103 ("Sponsor"), whose decisions are final and binding as to all aspects of this Sweepstakes.
9. Administrator: Typeform, Carrer de Bac de Roda, 163, 08018 Barcelona, Spain.